To change Google Account Profile Picture on Android Phone is very easy if you follow these steps. But first read short introduction about Google.
Google is a U.S.-based multinational technology company that provides internet-related products and services.
It was founded on September 4, 1998 A.D by larry page and Sergey Brin. Its headquarters is located in California, United States.
Currently the CEO of Google is Mr.Sundar Pichai.
So Let’s come to the point for your query ” How to change Google profile picture on Android phone.”
People face tons of problems and errors while performing various tasks, whether it’s on the internet or in physical life. Mostly the issues on the internet are the most annoying ones. Maybe it’s easy to google it, but in some cases, you won’t find a definite answer.
In the previous article, we published on how to change Twitter Profile Picture from Android Phone.So in this article, we will tutor you the process to change the Google profile picture on Android phones. Let’s get straight into the procedures.
But what if you haven’t downloaded the app yet? Follow these steps to download the Gmail App. If you already have a Gmail app on your phone, you can skip the steps.
Download the App
- Download the Gmail App from the play store.
- Open the Gmail app that you downloaded; usually, the app is pre-installed on your phone.
- Click on ‘Add an email address.’
- Select ‘Google,’ then click on ‘Next.’
- Enter your Email Address or Mobile phone and click ‘Next.’
- Enter your password and click on ‘Next.’
- Accept all the permissions asked by the Application.
The below-mentioned steps are the core procedures for changing the Google profile picture on Android phones. Do follow the steps sequentially to accomplish the task.
Change Profile picture of your Google account
- Open the Gmail App.
- In the top right of the app, tap on your profile picture.
- Tap on ‘Google Account.’
- On your Google account page, tap on ‘Personal Info.’
- Under the ‘profile,’ tap your current profile picture.
- Tap on ‘Set Profile photo.’
- Now follow the prompts displayed on your screen and take a photo or choose a photo.
- Tap on ‘Accept.’
- Enjoy !, you have successfully changed your profile picture of your Google Account.
In some cases, the image won’t change Instantly, so reopen the app and recheck it.
If this doesn’t work, follow the procedures once again carefully, and you will surely get your task completed.
People are always confused about their work and procedures, so we have answered the frequently asked questions.
FAQ about changing Google Account Picture
Is there any change limit of the profile picture?
No, there isn’t any limit to changing the profile picture of the google profile picture. In some cases, the over tapping of the buttons while changing may prompt some errors.
My Gmail profile picture isn’t showing?
It can happen when you connect your Gmail account to any third-party apps. Also, it can occur when your internet connection is weak or when you are offline.
So I hope you have already changed your Google account’s profile picture. If it hasn’t been updated, try it once again, maybe you missed some of the procedures.
Also, comment down, ‘Yes, I did it’ if you successfully changed your Google Account profile picture.